Table of Contents
https //www.twitch.tv/activate xbox one, twitch is a live streaming platform that allows viewers to see various forms of entertainment. Some of the most popular include live e-sports competitions, music streams, IRL or in-real-life broadcasts, and more. As a viewer, you can interact through chat rooms and Steam donations.
However, you cannot watch Twitch on your PlayStation or Xbox console and Android phone without first activating your Twitch account. Activation steps may also vary by device. In this guide we will show you how to activate Twitch via www.twitch.tv/activate.
How to Activate https //www.twitch.tv/activate Xbox One?
Activating your Twitch TV app on Xbox is similar to activating it on a PlayStation console. You need an active Twitch account and another smart device to enter the activation code.
These steps can also be applied to different editions of Xbox, including Xbox One, the Xbox Series S, Series X, etc.
To activate Twitch TV on Xbox using twitch.tv/activate, do the following:
- Firstly, open your Xbox console and go to the Microsoft Store.
- Secondly, find and install the Twitch app for Xbox.
- Open the Twitch app and sign in to your Twitch account.
- Get your Xbox activation code here. Make a note of this as you will enter it in the next step.
- Open your default browser on another device, go to https://twitch.tv/activate, and sign in to your Twitch account.
- Enter the 6-digit activation code you saw in the Twitch app on your Xbox.
- Choose Activate, Twitch TV is now activating on your Xbox console.
- Also, you can now stream and watch Twitch content on your Xbox.
How to create a Twitch TV account?
Twitch users must first create an account before streaming content on their devices at https //www.twitch.tv/activate xbox one
Not only can you chat with a unique username, but you can also customize your favorite streamers by subscribing to them.
Here’s how to create your own Twitch TV account:
- Go to the official Twitch.TV website.
- Click the Sign In button in the top right corner of the screen next to the Sign In button.
- Enter your login details (username, password, date of birth and phone number).
- Your phone number is first given a unique code before being verified.
- If your phone number doesn’t work, you can also use your email account. Click the “Use email instead” button and enter your email address in the field.
- When you’re done, click the Sign In button.
- Also, you arrreee now creating your Twitch user account.
- Make a note of your unique username and password as they will be used to access your Twitch account.
How to enable Twitch TV on PlayStation?
To activate your Twitch account on a PlayStation console, you must install the Twitch app from PlayStation Store.
Also, you will need an active Twitch account and another device to log into your account and receive the activation code.
To enable Twitch TV on PlayStation, follow these steps:
- Open your PlayStation console and go to PlayStation Store.
- Find and install the Twitch app.
- Once installed, open the Twitch app and log into your Twitch account using your credentials.
- A six-digit code will now appear on your screen. This serves as your activation code; Save it as you will need it in the next step.
- On another device, open your default browser and go to https://twitch.tv/activate.
- Henceee, sign in to your Twitch account and enter the 6-digit code you saw in the Twitch app on your console.
- Click Activate, your Twitch TV account is now activated on your PlayStation console.
- Therefore, you can now watch and stream content through the Twitch app on your PlayStation.
- Note: The above steps can be applied to all PlayStation editions like PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4, etc.
How to Activate Twitch TV on Android?
Viewing various content on a portable device like your Android phone is very convenient.
As long as the phone can connect to a wireless network and has enough internal storage, you can also install and activate Twitch TV.
To activate Twitch TV on Android device, follow these steps:
- First, use your phone’s default browser and visit the official Twitch TV website.
- Secondly, click Sign Up button to create a new Twitch account.
- Enter your preferred login details such as username, password and phone number. Remember to use a working mobile number as this is required to activate your Twitch TV account.
- You can use your email account if your phone number doesn’t work. Click the “Use email instead” button and enter your email address in the field.
- Enter the 6-digit verification code you received for your phone number or email address in the blank field.
- Click Submit to confirm the code and click Done to confirm.
- Your Twitch account should now be verified.
- Next, download and install the Twitch app from the Google Play Store.
- Sign in to your verified Twitch account. You can now stream various content and interact with other Twitch users via chat rooms.
- Roku has removed the Twitch channel from its list of available channels, but we have a guide (of course!) showing you how to watch Twitch on Roku.
Twitch is a great platform to view, interact, and stream creative content. Additionally, you can enjoy Twitch TV on various consoles and devices including PlayStation, Xbox, and Android phones through the Twitch app. However, an activated Twitch account is required for this to work.
This guide will help you go through the different activation steps if you’re using Twitch on a device other than your computer.
Fast and Furious Hobbs and Shaw (2019) Subtitles Download HD Online – 2023
Introduction Fast and Furious Hobbs and Shaw Subtitles Download is a 2019 American science fiction action film. It is written…
Ensuring Data Security During Cloud Migrations
As companies increasingly shift their essential systems and data to the cloud, the safety of these assets during the transition…